Saturday, January 9, 2010

Korver Ryan Wood

Well finally after the 9 long months we have our little boy! It was a long 16 hours of labor thank goodness for the epidural or I don't think I would have made it through. All was well when he came out the big boy came out screaming. That didn't last for long though they called in the NICU why I was getting all fixed up. They didn't like the coloring of his nose and mouth. So I didn't see baby up close other than him being sat on me why Ryan cut the cord for about 5 hours. Here is a picture that Ryan got in the NICU. Then as you can see by the next picture, he decided that we all wanted to stay an extra night in the hospital. Needless to say that its a good thing there was a deck of cards and a checkerboard in the gift shop. We weren't too excited to stay another night but the weather was horrid and he was pretty cheese nip.
We called him our alien baby. We had a blue light that was like a rope light we had to keep around him all night. After a long night the next day we headed home!! These are the pics we took before we left the hospital. We LOVE having him around. Yes its a big change but I can't imagine him not being around. We haven't even had him two weeks yet but it feels like forever. We love love love him!!

5 comments:

mark and Ashley said...

congrats guys!!! He's so precious and BIG!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is such a cutie! :) I bet he is such a blessing!

The Baker Family said...

O my gosh, he is ADORABLE!!! How exciting! Let me know if we can do anything to help ya!!

Devin and Brooke said...

congrats to you and Ryan!! He is so cute!

Katelin-Bryan-Easton-Sylvie said...

Adorable!