Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Pics...

This is his signature face haha although it makes him look like a little monkey :)
He is adorable when he sleeps, he makes the cutest faces. I wonder what they dream?
You take so so many pictures that you have to show off :) This is one of my favorite outfits he has with his cute little shoes.
This is right after he was born, you can still see his hospital bands.
This is precious to me, because it's his great great grandma's hands.
John has been such a help its amazing, this is the first time he fed Korver.
Where is the baby?? haha Ryan came up with this picture. Imagine that :)

4 comments:

The Baker Family said...

He is so adorable. Hope all is well!

Rich and Tyra said...

Aw. Congrats! He is a cutie!

Katelin-Bryan-Easton-Sylvie said...

I've got to come see this adorable little man, I could just eat him up! LOVE the outfit with the shoes! Ahh, this makes me so anxious for ours! I maybe be able to get a peek at our next appointment (Feb.10) if the SHE's positioned just right ;) But it could be as long as March or April til we know 100%. I hope you've loved being a mommy, and you look great!

Anonymous said...

K'dee, Little Korver is such a sweet baby! I am so happy for you! I hope that you are loving every moment with your little guy! Good luck with everything!