Sunday, December 27, 2009

One more day...

Well we decided since we hadn't taken any pregnant pictures that we would do family pictures today. John is amazing! He had looked around to find a few places to go and we did them today, the day before we have baby haha. You can tell how much I didn't want to take pictures, but I am very glad we did :) This is our favorites, ryan's first, then mine. We go in to the hospital in less than twelve hours, we are both super excited and super nervous. The next post will be of Korver Ryan Wood. Hooray!!

3 comments:

Katelin-Bryan-Easton-Sylvie said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats and good luck! P.S. I have a big bag of clothes for you that were Easton's if you want them!

Cody and Sharice said...

Good luck! You will do great! I hope you put up pictures quick! Let me know if you need anything! Cute pictures!

The Baker Family said...

Im dyin here!!! How is everything???