Monday, January 5, 2009

So I'm gonna have to go in reverse for a few posts to catch up on our exciting things in life :) This is the Idaho Falls Temple. AMAZING! We spent our first anniversary in Idaho Falls. The room we were supposed to stay in the first night ended up being not as nice as we had hoped but it was good enough to sleep in. We got up and went to a session at the temple, it was awesome. Then we headed to our super nice room. haha
........................................ We stayed in the Pirate Suite for our honeymoon so we tried the Caveman Suite this time. We had a blast. The water came from the ceiling in the tub/shower, and it felt like real rock. We had the leopard print bed and the fireplace, and you can see our Rockband 2 in the background. One of our other traditions is we get a new game we play every anniversary. We had a blast, we ate at Red Lobster and enjoyed our first year!!

2 comments:

Cody and Sharice said...

Yay, the comments work! I love your wedding pictures, how fun!! I miss teaching with you in primary, not necessarily the class?!?! LOL! But at least I am behind you!

Rodney and Cerissa said...

That room looks so AWESOME!! And I love the idea of giving a game for anniversary - you two are so great. I can't wait to see you - I miss you two way too much!