Saturday, January 10, 2009

So I am gonna try so put all the pictures at the right and see if it works better because this picture thing is driving me crazy! So over the Thanksgiving weekend we played a lot of Rockband 2. This is the family band :) There is even a video at the end. I won't go into detail about all the pictures just check em out!
We had so so much fun we played all day long! We got everyone to play it. I think we are the best looking band, maybe not the best but we made it look good!

3 comments:

ThompsonFamily said...

Ha, How fun! What side of the family is this? It looks kind of like a mix. I thought I saw Ryan's bro & your Mom...maybe. How come we couldnt hear you singing? I have never played...but I always thought that it looked like fun.

Cody and Sharice said...

Can I be in your class, so that I can go to the front of the primary and dance with my friend???

Shantel said...

Hey girl! Looks like you had lots of fun! I hope everything is going well......and I heard about your brother. I hope he's doing ok. Let me know if you need anything.