Friday, October 9, 2009

Lumberjacks??

So the last few weekends we have been going out to get wood. Our family loves to go out and relax haha well thats what I've been getting to do :) We have a lot of fun doing it. Ryan and I only got to go one weekend but I thouht I'd put some pictures up from each week. The last week they went it snowed on em! You can see my dad cutting a big one down in the snow. We have some friends out by where we get wood that we have been friends with forever! They moved away from Bear River and we moved into Brigham but we still try to get together every once and a while and getting wood was how we did it this year. This is princess Bre'Kell haha and My mom with Harlee underneath. They have one other little girl named Oakley. We always have a blast when we are with them.
This is consistent with what I got to do when we went, but it was still a lot of fun to drive out and laugh all day long. Mostly at my Ryan, He does some funny things for sure :) He don't like pictures much so you won't see him looking at the camera. You don't see alot of my mom either because she is usually the one behind the camera. We had a lot of fun. They cut only a few trees, but cut some big ones that filled up the truck pretty dang fast. It was a fun trip, I'm glad we get to go do stuff with my family. Next weekend is the deer hunt and we get to go down south this year, so hopefully we'll get to spend a lot of time with Ryan's side and get two big bucks!

1 comment:

The Baker Family said...

Cute belly!!! And I totally agree, your husband is hilarious!! Makes college worth going to...