Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Post...

Well if your looking at the blog you probably know who we are but you get all the same info on the first post. Ryan is from Cedar and I've lived here for my whole life. We have now been married for over a year! We are loving life! We both have ok jobs, they are jobs. We have just started our own business and it will be and is changing our life for the better. I'll post some pictures later on of the trips we've went on so far to Arizona, there will lots in the future I'm sure. In the spare time we do have which isn't alot its usually spent with family, friends, or the xbox haha... Maybe one day I'll have to post our Halo 3 stats :) I don't know how much we will actually update the blog, it may be everyday or once a month ya never know.

No comments: